As part of our commitment to being the best local homebrew shop in WNC, we're making strides this year to provide more educational opportunities to the community.
At the end of this month, we will be presenting the first seminar of our 2016 educational series. This will be geared towards those interested in starting, just starting, or thinking of expanding their own brewery, winery, cidery, or distillery. Please note that while this event is free, we do require a reservation so that we can have enough materials on hand for everyone. Call or email to reserve your space!
Insurance Basics for Brewers
Presented by: Anthony Mitchell, Insurance Service of Asheville
A cannot miss seminar designed for:
- Craft brewers in the business startup stage (build out and early days of running the operation)
- Hobbyist contemplating taking their passion to the marketplace by opening a brewery or brewpub
- Brewery insurance basics: property & liability coverage, liquor liability insurance, workers’ compensation, and others
- The information insurance companies request for an accurate quote & how pricing is determined
- How your coverage changes when your business model changes & when you grow
- And more!
Bring your questions and a thirst for knowledge to this free seminar being held at 32 Banks Ave Catawba Brewing tasting room on the South Slope. Please contact Tedd Clevenger at email@example.com to confirm your reservation as space will be limited and materials may be provided.
Anthony Mitchell, LUTCF is a former teacher with 17+ years in the insurance industry, 13+ of those here in Asheville. He actively works in the brewing community with craft brewers, brew suppliers, brewing consultants, and educational institutions.
- Theodore Clevenger