What is Kefir? Kefir is a fermented drink, filled with probiotics which is made by combining special cultures, called kefir grains, in a liquid such as milk or sugary-water. Drinking kefir helps boost your immune system, improves your digestion, helps regulate your cholesterol, and has many other health benefits.
Compared to store-bought, homemade-kefir contains a much higher degree of probiotics and other beneficial bacteria.
Milk kefir is rich and tangy. If you like yogurt, you'll love milk kefir. Water kefir is light and tangy and can be made into a refreshing naturally carbonated soda!
- Kit Includes: Kefirko Glass Jar (0.6 L / 20 oz.), 2-Piece Vent & Shake Lid, Juicer Attachment, Swizzle Stick, PLUS a Printed Photo Guide Featuring 30+ Recipes!
- BPA-Free & Dishwasher Safe
- Foolproof Kefir Making - There's Nothing Easier
- 2-Piece Vent & Shake Lid Allows You to Measure Your Grains, Provide Airflow to Your Kefir, Seal Tightly to Shake, and Strain the Grains as Your Pour
- Juicer Attachment Lets You Easily Flavour Your Water Kefir with Fresh Squeezed Juice
- Instruction & Recipe Book Explains Process Clearly, Even for Beginners!